RTA Fee Earner- litigated defendant RTA
RTA FEE EARNER- MANCHESTER
RTA Fee Earner – A fee earner whether a paralegal or legal executive with litigated defendant RTA experience is urgently required by this growing Manchester-based Personal Injury department. The role involves handling a litigated fast track RTA caseload for one of the key clients of the firm. To that end, our client is looking for experienced fee earners who are confident enough to work with a high level of autonomy.
- Job Title: Personal Injury Paralegal / RTA Litigator
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
- Reports to: Head of RTA
- Previous Experience: Experience as a personal injury paralegal of managing a litigated small claims and/or fast track defendant RTA caseload
THE RTA TEAM
Several roles have appeared within the defendant RTA team, for personal injury paralegals as well as legal executives. The roles all involve dealing with predominantly litigated RTA claims. Ideally applicants should have at least one year or more of litigated fast track RTA experience gained at a reputable firm. The successful applicant should be able to progress a caseload of claims unassisted, although support will always be available. The firm also operates very high standards of client care which much be observed at all times.
Ideally, any personal injury paralegal or legal executive must have litigated RTA experience and also be used to working in a busy Personal Injury team. Solicitors will also be considered. In particular, potential applicants should:
- have around one year or more of experience as a Paralegal, Legal Executive at a reputable firm;
- have proven RTA experience;
- have an excellent knowledge of the litigated claims procedure;
- possess keen attention to detail; and
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
CAREER PROGRESSION AND FURTHER DEVELOPMENT
This is an excellent Personal Injury department, offering exposure to a steady flow of quality work. Furthermore the firm has a strong policy in progressing fee earners up through their ranks. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top firm and grow with an exciting team.