10 months ago
£16000 - £22000 per annum
Location: Greater Manchester
Any or N/A
Personal Injury, RTA
Category: Paralegal Jobs
A reputable Personal Injury Practice is looking to recruit a PI Paralegal on a permanent full-time basis. Due to continuous growth within the Firm, they are now seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their Firm in Greater Manchester.
The role involves having conduct of an existing caseload of Pre-Issue RTA Fast Track MOJ Portal and out of portal claims. Therefore, working knowledge and experience of the Claims Portal process is desirable for this role.
The successful RTA Paralegal must be organized, with the ability of managing their own caseload in efficient and timely manner. The Paralegal must have sound knowledge of Personal Injury law and the procedure appertaining to Fast Track claims; with excellent client care and communication skills.
They should have experience and a proven record of conducting a Claimant Personal Injury caseload. The RTA Paralegal will be Liaising with clients and all related third parties in writing and over the telephone; also Drafting correspondence and documents including instructions to counsel. Workload will involve submission of claims via the MOJ Portal, valuation of general damages and calculation of special damages.
This is a brilliant opportunity for thriving individual to gain more experience within this sector and progress their career as a RTA Paralegal.
Required Skills & Experience:
• RTA Paralegal with a minimum of 12 months experience.
• Liaising with clients and all related third parties in writing and over the telephone
• Drafting correspondence and documents including instructions to counsel
• Valuation of general damages and calculation of special damages
• A sou knowledge of Personal Injury law and the procedure appertaining to Fast Track claims
• Experience and a proven record of conducting a Claimant Personal Injury case load
• Excellent client care and communication skills
• Excellent keyboard skills and knowledge of MS Word
• Location: Greater Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000 - £22,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Full-time)
• Date: 05.09.2017
• Reference: NM99
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close