RTA Fee Earner - Manchester
We have a new instruction for an ambitious RTA Paralegal/Litigation Executive to join this leading defendant insurance firm.
- Leading international presence in the PI insurance market
- Excellent quality RTA files from a range of clients
- Located in central Manchester, good Transport Links including train and tram stops
- Offers great benefits including pension and Bupa health care
- Handle a caseload of litigated RTA files
- You will run cases from inception to settlement or trial
- RTA Fee Earner/Paralegal with at least 12 months experience handling litigated RTA claims
- Strong RTA experience, claimant or defendant
- Able to use own initiative when issuing proceedings
- Salary to £27,000
- Hybrid working (2 days a week in the office)
- Great City Centre location and brand new offices
- Excellent training and development
- 25 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Paralegal jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Paralegal vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Paralegal careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Paralegal opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Paralegal recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: