Leeds, West Yorkshire, Yorkshire
£30,000 - £40,000
Leeds City Centre (Hybrid Working)
£28,000 to £32,000 + Benefits
Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a leading legal business attached to a national insurance brand. With an excellent reputation, strong business model and a great working environment, this a great opportunity. Due to an increase in work volumes, the business are seeking to hire an experienced RTA Litigator, RTA Fee Earner / RTA Litigation Executive.
If successful, you will perform the following role as an RTA Litigator
* Running a caseload of MOJ road traffic accident claims
* Handing stage 3 matters, ex-portal and part 8 work
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
* Minumum 22 days holiday + BH
* Increasing holiday entitlement for continued years of service
* Holiday purchase/sale scheme - up to 5 days
* 9% employer contributed pension
* Private medical insurance
* Hybrid working model - maximum 2 days office presence, however can work from the office more if desired
* High-quality IT equipment provided
* Free holiday insurance
* Free roadside cover insurance
* 50% discount of insurance products
* Flexible dress code when in office
* Free car parking available upon advanced booking
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
* Previous experience in RTA personal injury law
* Litigation experience needed
* Ability to navigate the MOJ Portal
How to apply:
If this RTA Litigator vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114********* for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This RTA Litigator vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.