15 days ago
£22000 - £28000 per annum
Category: Fee Earner Jobs
My client, a market leading law firm specialising in Personal Injury claims are currently recruiting for an experienced Fee Earner/Solicitor to join their RTA department in their Sheffield City Centre office.
The role will primarily involve running a caseload of RTA Fast Track files all the way through litigation to trial and to provide expert legal support and advice to the clients to ensure they receive their maximum entitlement to compensation.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities include:
* Reviewing files upon take over (drop offs from portal)
* To obtain the appropriate medical evidence in support of the claim
* Issuing court proceedings
* Managing the directions diary
* Delegating tasks to colleagues
* Ensuring compliance with Court Directions
* Taking/reviewing witness statements
* Preparing cases for Trial
* Delegating incoming correspondence to colleagues
* Making suitable offers and considering offers
* Liaising with RTA head of department to monitor profit costs and attending meetings
* Ensuring cases are progressed efficiently and accurately
* Monitoring colleagues work load to ensure cases are progressed and tasks are completed in timely manner
* Preparing appropriate applications
* Liaising with Counsel and attending conferences with Counsel and Clients
* Attending Court were necessary in the event that further instructions are needed by Counsel
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person and progression is available for those who are committed.
For further information in relation to this role, please contact Laura Chappell onor apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
29 days ago
only 19 hours until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close