ASL Solicitors is a full service law firm specializing in areas such as Personal Injury, Conveyancing, Family and many more.
Due to our strategic development an opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor or Litigation Executive in our Personal Injury department.
The role will be at our head office in Rochdale, case load will include dealing with predominantly RTA Fast Track cases and some Multi Track matters along with some EL/PL.
We are an organisation that is accredited by Investors in People, we offer a competitive salary in a vibrant working atmosphere and there are genuine opportunities for the right candidate to progress.
Responsibility and Duties
· Minimum requirement of 2 years in dealing with litigated files
· Confident in all aspects of litigation
· Be able to effectively manage a case load of approx. 150 file (includes pre-lit files)
· Experience in dealing with Credit Hire cases
· Ability in working towards targets and a billing record
· Proclaim experience
· Be able to work as part of a team
· Work in line with the SRA code of conduct
· Keeping client's up to date with the progress of their case
Having experience in other areas which we specialise in, this is preferred but not essential.
If the candidate has a following in terms of clients this will also be considered.
Job Type: Full-time