An elite US law firm is seeking an excellent Restructuring Lawyer to join their team in London.
You’ll be a 2-4 PQE Restructuring Lawyer, having worked at either a Magic Circle or US law firm previously. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is in an international law firm and is looking for more responsibility.
With two Partner hires in recent years, the team are now a significant player within the restructuring & insolvency space. They have an unrivalled client base, working on behalf of many of the world’s largest investment management firms.
• Elite US law firm with an unrivalled reputation for excellence
• Top salary, extremely generous bonus
• Challenging and complex workload
• Working on a wide range of restructurings, insolvency proceedings and financings across a range of jurisdictions
• Advising lenders and borrowers on a range of corporate and acquisition loan finance transactions
• Top tier work including multi-billion-dollar transactions
• Restructuring Lawyer, 2-4 PQE
• Ideally have previously worked at a Magic Circle or US law firm
• Great communicator, analytical and highly ambitious
Unlike firms of a similar standing, they emphasise their collegiate atmosphere, whilst maintaining the opportunity for Associates to gain significant experience working on top tier transactions.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford at Interlink Recruitment for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.