Head of Residential Conveyancing, Midlands
· This is a new venture with secured financial support together with a guaranteed work flow from inception
· Unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced and innovative lawyer to be instrumental in the set up and continued success of a Midlands based conveyancing practice
· You will work closely with, and be given the full support of, the Managing Director who has developed a successful and well established legal practice in London
· You will be given the tools, technology and support required to drive the business forward
· You will establish, develop and proactively lead a conveyancing team dealing with high value transactions on behalf of an already established niche client base
· You will manage, support and develop a team by providing technical expertise and delivering legal and regulatory supervision
· You will be actively involved in recruitment and the development of staff
· You will be integral in maintaining a quality service across the conveyancing practice
· You must be a qualified solicitor
· You will have previous experience handling a full residential conveyancing caseload from inception to completion
· You will possess a sound technical understanding of the conveyancing process
· You will be able to demonstrate previous management experience within a conveyancing environment
· Experience working with high value transactions will be an advantage
· An understanding of compliance and regulatory issues is desirable
· A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer
· Flexible working arrangements and wider benefits will be considered
· You will be given full autonomy to establish and develop a team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.