8 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a traditional law firm based in Bicester, who provides professional and value for money service to clients. They are a law firm who have an excellent track record and are passionate about their work. They’re now seeking a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their team on a permanent full time basis.
The successful Residential Conveyancing Solicitor must have at a minimum of 2 years PQE experience who has managed their own caseload with cases being inception to completion. With experience dealing with freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, post completions, remortgages, mortgages, right to buy, shared ownership, transfer of equity and landlord and tenant disputes desirable. An ability to use case management systems such as Proclaim or Partner for Windows. Also essential of having previous experience handling own caseload with experience submitting SDLT application, contract drafting and completing land registry searches essential. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking to progress their career as a Residential Property Solicitor.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Experience dealing with freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, post completions, remortgages, mortgages, right to buy, shared ownership, transfer of equity and landlord and tenant disputes desirable
• Solicitor needs to have a minimum of 2 years PQE
• Experience handling own caseload
• Experience submitting SDLT application, contract drafting and completing land registry searches essential
• Location: Bicester
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £42,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 20/11/2017
• Reference: YJ573
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (Midlands) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close