Residential Property Solicitor - Legal 500 listed law firm - West Midlands
· Legal 500 listed regional law firm is looking to recruit an experienced residential property solicitor to join its conveyancing department in Warwickshire
· The firm was established over 100 years ago and has evolved to become one of the most well established law firms in the region with an enviable reputation
· Offering a range of legal services to include residential property across its offices
. Based in Warwickshire, you will handle your own caseload of residential property matters with assistance acting on behalf of locally based clients
· You will also supervise other team members acting as a point of contact in respect of any more complex conveyancing transactions
· You will be an ambitious residential property solicitor with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role looking for the opportunity to progress in your role
· Experienced in using a case management system
· Competitive salary DOE
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.