Residential Property Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Residential Property Solicitor to join one of the leading regional law firms. This legal 500 law firm is looking to bring in an experienced Solicitor to build up their presence in Birmingham.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience
- Be able to handle files from inception through to completion
- Experience working towards and achieving targets
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Experience dealing with New Build files
- Highly driven and motivated individual
- Be a qualified Solicitor
- Looking to achieve significant career progression
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Strong Business Development skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading regional law firms in the Midlands that is looking to build up their presence in their Birmingham area. If you are a qualified Solicitor and have experience dealing with a caseload of new build files I need to see your CV. Apply now for immediate consideration!!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.