A legal 500 global law firm, are looking for a driven Solicitor to join their National House Builder Team, within their highly regarded Real Estate department. This role is a permanent position, in their modern Bristol office.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide excellent service to National House Builder Team’s well known regional and national clients, on a wide range of projects including; site regeneration, mixed use, urban extensions and joint ventures.
· Draft and negotiate contracts, dealing with acquisition, development and disposals
· Maintain and develop client relationships through business development activities
· Provide commercially focused legal advice to clients
· Liaise closely with the broader Real Estate team
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Qualified Solicitor or equivalent
· Experience in commercial property and/or residential development
· Excellent client relationship and business development skills
· Strong technical skills
· Ability to use your own initiative
· Committed, enthusiastic and proactive
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary
· Private Medical insurance
· Pension scheme
· 26 days holiday (with the option to buy and sell)
· Great city centre location
· Structured progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.