Are you an ambitious Development Solicitor looking to work for a leading law firm in Birmingham? Do you have the ability to work on complex and large scale land acquisitions for household names across England and Wales, collaboration agreements between developers, disposals of serviced parcels, funding arrangements, strategic options, urban regeneration and HCA grant arrangements? Prior experience of working in these specific areas is not necessarily required as full training will be provided.
You will join a leading Residential Development team which acts for all of the top 10 housebuilders, in all regions of the UK and you will work alongside some of the countries leading solicitors in their field.
If you have the ambition and personality to make your mark within a productive and welcoming environment then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
* Personable, self-motivated and a confident individual.
* Genuine desire to work within the residential development area
* Have spent the early years of their career learning your craft, and are now keen to develop your skills further in a large, growing team.
* High levels of motivation and commitment to giving clients excellent service
* Commercially aware, proactive and able to work alone and as part of a team.
* An excellent training record
* Excellent commercial acumen
* Ability and willingness to learn
* Attention to detail
* Organised with time and documents
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jack Garmory for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.