Residential Development Solicitor, Leeds
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious solicitor at the beginning of or in the early stages of their career to join the specialist residential development team of a highly regarded regional firm.
The Firm and the Team
- Top 200 full service law firm
- Highly ranked in the Legal 500 in Leeds
- Outstanding reputation
- Strong regional and national client base
- Friendly and collegiate environment
- Residential Development NQ solicitor required to join the 3 partner team in Leeds
- You will be working on a wide range of quality residential development work
- Clients will include house builders, landowners and registered providers
- Work will include site acquisitions and disposals, funding documentation, infrastructure agreements and more
- Exciting opportunity for a junior solicitor to learn and develop within this highly specialised team
- NQ solicitor with seat in commercial property and/or exposure to residential development work
- A desire to specialise in residential development
- Able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- Strong academic profile
- Applications from March/April qualifiers are welcomed
- Highly competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Generous bonus scheme with very achievable bonus threshold
- State of the art offices in thriving city centre location
- Great opportunity to make an impression and move your career forward working under senior members of the firm
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.