Residential Development Associate 3-6 PQE - Leeds
A leading national firm is looking for a Residential Development Associate to join their specialist team in Leeds. This is a great opportunity to join a team that are highly regarded nationally for their expertise in residential development and urban regeneration work.
This is an award-winning firm with an positive and supportive culture where if the business does well, so do their people. It is a rewarding a well as exciting place to work, which is reflected in their low staff turnover. They are widely regarded as a leading national practice across all disciplines, with the residential development team ranking highly in all the Legal 500.
As a part of this successful team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Act for a stellar client base including regional and national housebuilder clients
- Act for property developers on regeneration schemes including JVs and RPs and/or public sector bodies
- Act for housebuilder clients on large scale disposals and the bulk sale of units
- Draft and negotiate immediate land acquisition deals, strategic option agreements and promotion agreements as well as any ancillary documentation such as transfers, overage deeds, funding agreements etc
- Supervise junior team members
This is a fantastic opportunity to be mentored and work alongside experienced and highly regarded residential development Partners on a wide range of high quality work.
- Qualified Solicitor with around 3-6 years PQE
- Desire to build and grow a network of clients within professional services
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to exercise discretion and professionalism at all times
- Residential experience is helpful, but not essential for a candidate with a solid background in commercial Real Estate
- Willing to participate in the firm's business development initiatives
- Personable, self-motivated and confident
On offer is a competitive salary from around £60k upwards to commensurate with experience, as well as an annual bonus based on performance. There is also a comprehensive benefits package tailored to you.
This is a hybrid working opportunity, with 2/3 days in the office per week, however they are open to discussion around flexible working.
If you're interested in this role, please contact **************@bcllegal.com to arrange a confidential chat.
Or apply now with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: