Cathedral Appointments have a fantastic opportunity an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a local, well-established firm based in Crewkerne. The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running and have the ability to lead the existing Residential Conveyancing team.
Responsibilities will include: -
· Leading a small team undertaking a range of residential conveyancing work
· Running your own caseload, from start to completion
· Liaising closely and confidentially with a broad base of local clients and other parties, achieving a high standard of client care
· Attending networking and business development events as required in order to promote both yourself and the firm
Requirements include: -
· You will be an experienced Residential Conveyancer. Our client will consider a very experienced Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor
· You will have thorough technical knowledge of the whole residential conveyancing process
· You will be self-supportive, with the ability to prioritise workflow by effective planning and time management, in order to meet deadlines in a fast moving environment
· You will have effective communication skills through letters, email, telephone and face to face meetings, to ensure a high level of service to a diverse range of clients
· You will be able to effectively manage a team
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today.
Key words: Residential Conveyancing, Conveyancing, Residential Property, Property, Legal, Fee Earner, Solicitor, Law Firm, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer, Conveyancer, CILEX, NQ, Newly Qualified, LLB, Law Degree, Law, CLC, Jobs in Crewkerne, Somerset Jobs, Jobs in Somerset, Crewkerne Jobs