3 months ago
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Solicitor Jobs
I am currently working with an award-winning, established law firm who provide a range of legal services to their large client base. The firm are now looking to recruit Residential Conveyancing Solcitor to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful Residential Conveyancing Solicitor must have at a minimum of 3 years PQE experience who has managed their own caseload with cases being inception to completion. Experience dealing with freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, post completions, remortgages, mortgages, right to buy, shared ownership, transfer of equity and landlord and tenant disputes is desirable. Also, it is essential to have previous experience handling your own caseload with experience submitting SDLT applications, contract drafting and completing land registry searches.
Overall, this is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to progress their career as a Residential Property Solicitor.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have a minimum of 3 years PQE
• Experience submitting SDLT application, contract drafting and completing land registry searches essential
• Experience dealing with freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, post completions, remortgages, mortgages, right to buy, shared ownership, transfer of equity and landlord and tenant
• Experience handling own caseload
• Location: Braintree
• Salary Range (DOE): £38,000 - £40,000
• Job Type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Full-time)
• Reference: YK1133
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (South) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy?
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close