Residential Conveyancing Solicitor- Cathedral Appointments are currently recruiting for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join our client’s well-established, busy law firm based in Minehead. The ideal candidate will have a strong Residential Conveyancing background and ideally be able to deal with Commercial Property matters as well, but this is not essential.
Responsibilities of a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor will include, but are not limited to:
· You will deal with a varied caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters
· You will run your own caseload but work alongside an established team of experienced Lawyers
· You will be required to attend networking events and to undertake business development activities in order to promote both yourself and the firm
Background/Skills of a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor:
· You will ideally be a qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE gained within Residential Conveyancing
· Experience within Commercial Property and Agricultural Property matters is an advantage, but it is not essential for the role
· Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload
· You will be personable and able to communicate with both clients and colleagues alike
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, with good IT skills
· Proven track record of Business Development
· A full driving licence and the ability to travel to other local offices and to see clients is required
If you would like to work for a busy, local firm dealing with good quality work, please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today for a confidential chat.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Residential Conveyancing, Commercial Property, Agricultural, Conveyancing, Residential Property, Property, Legal, Fee Earner, Solicitor, Law Firm, Legal Executive, CILEX, LLB, Law Degree, Law, Jobs in Minehead, Somerset Jobs, Minehead Jobs, Jobs in Somerset