Residential Conveyancing Solicitor- Cathedral Appointments currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join a local, friendly firm based in Plymouth. The ideal candidate will have some experience of working within Residential Conveyancing and will be able to run their own files, as there will be an existing caseload.
Responsibilities of a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor will include, but are not limited to:
· You will undertake a variety of Residential Conveyancing matters, such as advising clients on the buying and selling of properties, transfer of equity, shared ownership and re-mortgages
· You will deal with your own caseload with minimal supervision, however, the team are very helpful, and assistance would be provided if necessary
· You will be required to attend networking events and to undertake business development activities in order to promote both yourself and the firm
Background/Skills of a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor:
· You will be a qualified Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE
· You will have the ability to run a caseload of Residential Conveyancing files with minimal supervision
· Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload
· You will be personable and able to communicate with both clients and colleagues alike
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, with good IT skills
If you are looking to work for a friendly, local firm who have a growing presence in the South West market, then please get in touch with Olivia Slade at Cathedral Appointments today for a confidential chat.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Residential Conveyancing, Conveyancing, Residential Property, Property, Legal, Fee Earner, Solicitor, Law Firm, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer, Conveyancer, CILEX, LLB, Law Degree, Law, Jobs in Newton Abbot, Devon Jobs