14 days ago
Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Well established law firm with offices in across Kent are seeking a Legal Secretaries to work within their busy Residential Conveyancing Departments.
This role will be to assist Fee Earners in their day to day work by providing support and an efficient secretarial and administrative service.
* Providing full secretarial support including using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation related to property transactions with PA duties including diary management
* Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client admin files.
* Undertaking online Land Registry searches and responding to enquiries on behalf of lawyers.
* Assistance in general team administration including meeting and greeting clients, taking calls and directing accordingly and arranging meeting room bookings.
* Managing post completions procedures including SDLT returns and title registrations.
Desired skills and experience:
* Legal Secretary/Assistant experience with at least 1 year of solid property expertise
* Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
* High level of attention to detail
* Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems
* Experience of using case management system desirable but not essential
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Very well organised
* Friendly & professional attitude
IT literate : Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case Management
28 days ago
only 12 hours until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close