Cathedral Appointments has a great opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Lawyer to join a well-established, local firm based in the beautiful seaside town of Exmouth. The successful candidate will be able to run their own caseload of files with minimal supervision and be looking to make Partner in the not too distant future! This role would suit someone who is also looking to move away from strict targets and just focus on quality work.
· You will pick up an existing caseload of residential conveyancing matters, to possibly include: sales, purchases, leasehold, freehold, transfers of equity, and re-mortgages
· You may also deal with the rare commercial property matter
· You will deal with matters from instruction to post- completion
· As well as taking on the existing caseload, you will proactively market both yourself and the firm, attending networking events and undertaking business development opportunities where possible
· You will be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with a minimum of 4 years’ PQE gained within a Property team, primarily with experience gained within Residential Conveyancing
· You will have proven experience of running your own caseload of files with minimal supervision
· You will be ambitious and want to become a senior member of the team, as partnership is a definite prospect for the right candidate
· A full driving licence and access to a car is essential for this role
If you are an experienced Residential Conveyancing Lawyer and you are looking to continue your career with a well-established, local firm where staff turnover is extremely low and the office is happy to place to work, then this may be the perfect role for you. On offer is a competitive salary and market leading benefits, to include; 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays plus an extra 9 days over Christmas and pension. For more information, get in touch with Sophia at Cathedral Appointments today.