5 months ago
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Location: Greater Manchester
Any or N/A
Category: Lawyer Jobs
I am currently working with a Leading 500 Law Firm based in Manchester. Due to continued growth of their Property department, they’re now looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Lawyer on a permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience dealing with Residential Conveyancing matters and have the ability to manage their own busy caseload. The successful candidate will be able to work well independently as well as in a team and have excellent communication and IT skills. The ideal candidate will be an Solicitor, CILEX qualified or an experienced Conveyancer.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within Residential Conveyancing
• Ability to manage own caseload
• Work well as part of a team and independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced IT skills
• Determined to progress your career
• Location: Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £25,000 - £35,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YJ887
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.