A highly regarded regional firm is looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join them, in Lincolnshire.
As a Conveyancer in this well-performing team, you will manage a varied caseload of residential property transactions including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, transfer of equity, new builds and shared ownership matters.
- You will have at least 5 years of experience in residential property
- You will be experienced in managing your own caseload
- Salary for this role is highly competitive and in line with experience
- This is a predominantly office based role, although there may be scope to work from home for 1 day per week
- Good benefits on offer
- Good scope for career progression
- Supportive and friendly team
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to ***********@bcllegal.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: