about 1 month ago
£20000 - £40000 per annum
Location: Greater Manchester
Any or N/A
Category: Fee Earner Jobs
My client is the largest conveyancing firm in the UK and are currently seeking experienced Residential Conveyancers / Fee Earner to work from their office in Manchester on a permanent, full time basis.This firm is an award-winning, specialist conveyancing practice based who have multiple offices.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience and be able to handle their own caseload of around circa 60 files. It is essential that the successful candidate has extensive knowledge of a range of Residential Property matters such as sales, purchases, freehold etc.
The company has been recognised as a market-leading firm within mover conveyancing, highlighted by the twelve industry awards they have won in the last two years. As an industry leader, my client is able to provide employees with a comprehensive benefits package including pension, private medical insurance and 25 days’ holiday.
Required Skills & Experience:
• A minimum of one years’ experience within Residential Conveyancing
• Experience handling a caseload of circa 60 files
• Extensive knowledge a variety of Residential Property matters including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties
• Resolving complex and technical queries involving Deeds of Trust, Deeds of Variation, Lease extensions etc.
• Location: Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £20,000 - £40,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YJ695
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.
28 days ago
only 3 hours until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close