Residential Conveyancer - Whiteley (Fareham)
Working for the UK's largest conveyancing firm as an in-house residential conveyancer you will work in a relationship management capacity onsite with one of the firms introducers. This positions comes with great benefits, training, support and stability!
Responsibilities of your new role:
* You will manage and progress a caseload dedicated to that introducer
* Work will include freehold/leasehold sales and purchases including new build, unregistered properties and shared ownership.
* Based in the estate agency you will be responsible for managing the relationship with both the clients and the introducer.
* You will be supported by your team and wider business based in the firms offices around the UK.
* You would be equipped with the best systems and support from the wider business.
* Previous experience handling a wide variety of residential conveyancing matters
* You must have previously dealt with 80+ files at any one time
* You must have a passion for providing excellent customer service with strong communication skills as you will be responsible for maintaining relationships
· Applications are welcome from solicitors, licensed conveyancers, legal executives and non-qualified experienced fee earners
· Previous experience using a case management system is essential.
The successful residential conveyancer will benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
· 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
· Medical cover
· Dental insurance
· Income protection insurance
· Extensive training
· Career progression opportunities with 40% of employees obtaining a promotion last year.
For immediate consideration apply now or get in touch with Holly directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.