Residential Conveyancer - home working
A top conveyancing specialist firm in the UK that offers fantastic training and development opportunities is looking for a Conveyancer to join its team, based from home. This is a unique opportunity to work from home for one of the leaders in the residential conveyancing market. The firm have won a plethora of awards (over 40 in 13 years) for everything from training, to innovation and talent management.
Offered on a full-time or part-time basis, this Conveyancer position comes with fantastic benefits, salary and the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home.
This opportunity is open to anyone in Cardiff and the surrounding area.
Responsibilities of your new role
Core duties of your new conveyancing role will include:
* As an experienced residential conveyancer you will have the ability to independently manage your own caseload and ensure inspirational client service in a fast paced environment.
* You will have the freedom to manage a healthy caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
* Provide an exceptional service both to the client but also to introducers and associates.
* Manage exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
* Identify, monitor and deliver fully against personal targets using the management information provided to you.
The firm looks to hire an experienced conveyancer who demonstrates:
* Experience working within residential conveyancing, with experience managing a caseload, to include: freehold and leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
* Excellent client care skills and willingness to attend client meetings when required
* A natural self-starter with the ability to be flexible and empathetic to deliver client needs
* Experience using a case management system is an advantage
* The ability to organise and prioritise work in order to meet demanding deadlines.
In exchange for hard work and conveyancing expertise, you will be offered:
* A competitive salary, in line with your qualification and experience level
* Competitive salary
* Bonus scheme
* Life Assurance
* Group Income Protection
* Private Medical Insurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Green Travel Assistance
If you are a Residential Conveyancer looking for your next role in Bristol and the surrounding area, we would like to speak with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.