Residential Conveyancer - Cardiff or home
Are you looking for a firm that is flexible and able to provide you with a great work / life balance?
Would you like to work part time or from home?
My client is a specialist property firm which has recently won a Princess Royal Training Award for it's investment in training. They offer flexible working and are open to considering part time conveyancers.
In this Residential Conveyancer role you will...
* handle a varied caseload of conveyancing files
* be supported from the wider business with setting up files, taking calls etc
* be provided with thorough training and your caseload will be slowly built up over the first 6 months.
To be successful you must...
* have previous experience handling a residential property caseload
* have excellent customer service skills and the ability to work well within a team
Applications welcome from all levels of experience, including trainee conveyancers, property lawyers, residential conveyancer, property solicitors
In return you'll get...
* a market Leading salary plus monthly and annual bonus potential
* generous benefits package
* in-house training team and progression opportunities
Apply now for more information on this fantastic opportunity.
If you're interested in residential conveyancing roles in Cardiff, South Wales or the South West but this role isn't quite right for you please get in touch with Holly Dickinson for a confidential discussion about your career.