Residential Conveyancer - Bristol
My client is a national full service legal firm committed to delivering high-quality professional services in a cost-effective and approachable manner to institutions, businesses and individuals.
The firm is currently seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join it's Residential Property team in Bristol.
The role involves running a varied residential conveyancing caseload, including deeds of variation, transfers of equity, lease extension, plot sales and purchases.
You will work closely with the team manager in a small team with the support of legal assistants.
You will be expected to work unsupervised though support and guidance will be at hand for more complex matters/issues.
* You will be a qualified solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer
* You should be able to demonstrate experience in managing your own residential conveyancing caseload
* Excellent problem solving, organisational and verbal/written communication skills
* Experience of using a case management system
* Business development skills
* Salary up to £43,000 (DOE)
* Wide range of benefits, including a generous holiday entitlement, flexible benefits (including pension, childcare vouchers, bikes for work and health screening) and bonus scheme.
* Active social committee and support various charities/fundraising events across the UK
* The firm positively encourage it's employees to progress and develop within the Company, with clear progression pathways available.
If you're interested in this Residential Conveyancer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.