Residential Conveyancer - Cheltenham
Founded in 1969 this firm is a top 200 independent, entrepreneurial law firm that often punches above its weight with regards to the clients it wins and the projects it works on.
It is made up of ten internal teams, seven of which are business-focused and three of which support individuals.
Working in a dynamic team you will be responsible for managing a caseload of residential property files, with the support of assistants/ Paralegals.
The team has a strong flow of work from various avenues.
* Good knowledge and experience in dealing with leasehold and freehold
* Experience of using a conveyancing case management system
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to manage multiple tasks or caseloads
* Legal research skills and the desire to develop your understanding of the law
* The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Professionalism when working with colleagues, senior partners, experts and clients
If you're interested in this Residential Conveyancer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this Residential Conveyancer job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.