Residential Conveyancer - Bristol
This is a great opportunity for an experienced residential property lawyer to make their mark and really lead the residential conveyancing function for this firm.
Based across two offices, Bristol and Milton Keynes, this high street firm offers a range of legal services including residential conveyancing and commercial property. The firm prides itself on being forward thinking, professional and reliable; as a result it builds strong relationships with clients and local businesses.
In this role you will be responsible for managing and progressing a varied caseload of residential property files.
You will be supported in your role by capable and experienced administration staff, allowing you to focus on what you do best!
There is a strong flow of work already in place, however this role would suit someone who is ambitious and keen to build on the work already coming in. You really will have the opportunity to make this department your own, whilst being supported by the head office in Milton Keynes.
* You will ideally be a licensed conveyancer or Solicitor, however this isn't essential
* You must have previous experience within a conveyancing environment having gained exposure to your own files
* It is essential that you are self- motivated and ambitious with a real drive to succeed
* You will have strong communication and relationship building skills with a client centric approach
* A competitive salary
* Bonus potential
* The opportunity to develop and lead the conveyancing function in this recently acquired firm
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.