Residential Conveyancer - Cwmbran
Established in 1966, this is a full service, traditional law firm based in Cwmbran which has made recent, substantial developments in IT and Quality standards to ensure they are well placed to meet the ever-changing needs of it clients.
The firm is committed to providing an excellent service for its clients and offers a supportive and engaging environment for its staff.
In the role you will carry out all legal aspects on residential property transactions; managing and progressing a varied caseload from inception to completion, with the support of a dedicated assistant. You will also be supported by a post completion team.
Case loads will include; freehold and leasehold, sales and purchases, transfers of equity, help to buy and re-mortgages.
You will be responsible for managing relationships with clients, ensuring they are updated and informed throughout the conveyancing process.
* Ideally you will be a qualified solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer, however this is not essential
* You will have proven experience working within residential conveyancing
* Being able to work as a team is essential, with the ability to also work independently
* You must be computer literate and experience of working with a case management system would be an advantage.
* A competitive salary based on qualification and experience level
* 25 days holiday
* Pension scheme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.