Property Lawyer- Cardiff
Established in 1992 this specialist, award winning conveyancing firm which is based across three offices throughout the UK provides expert property law services to its clients.
One of its main focuses is developing its employees and as such provides excellent training opportunities; as well as fostering a collaborative and supportive working environment.
You will carry out all legal aspects on residential property transactions; managing and progressing a varied caseload, ensuring due diligence in all areas of processing.
Working alongside a team of administrators you will be provided with sufficient support, depending on your caseload.
File complexity will be dependent on the stage in your career path. You will be supported with your training and development needs to really help you achieve your career goals and ambitions.
* You will ideally be a solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive or at minimum have completed a law degree
* Previous experience within a conveyancing environment having gained exposure to your own files is essential
* You will be a conveyancer or a conveyancing assistant, keen to develop upon your existing experience within a vibrant and collaborative environment
* You will have a minimum of 12 month's experience within conveyancing
* Excellent communication skills, well-spoken and personable; able to get on with diverse personalities
* Flexible attitude to working practices and demands
* Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
* On site parking
* Enrolment into company Workplace Pension Scheme
* Ongoing training and development
* Great career progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.