- Established multi practice law firm with 2 offices across West Yorkshire
- Modern forward thinking approach
- Experienced team offering specialist advice
- Full time or part-time hours
- You will run your own varied caseload from inception through to completion dealing with local quality work
- An element of business development and marketing
- You will be a residential property solicitor, licensed conveyancer or a legal executive able to handle the full remit of conveyancing transactions
- You will be an excellent team player and a fast learner with strong communication skills
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent client care skills
- You will be a proactive self starter
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working with the opportunity to work from home
-Opportunity to work within an established highly reputable law firm
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.