Home working Residential Conveyancer
Multi award winning specialist conveyancing firm that is truly leading the way for the sector.
It is at the forefront of developing innovative, intuitive and time-saving technology with its prime focus being to exceed expectations.
As well as being client focused they are an incredibly supportive employer, offering market leading training and real opportunity to progress. In 2017 40% of it's employees received a promotion! If you are driven and ambitious this really is the firm for you.
Due to exceptional growth this firm is expanding its horizons by recruiting experienced conveyancers to work from home!
You will responsible for managing and progressing a varied residential caseload, to include freehold/leasehold sales and purchase including new build, registered/unregistered properties and shared ownership.
Support with all elements of the process will be provided remotely, including file set up, assistance with incoming calls, technical matters and document upload.
- You must have experience managing a varied residential caseload
- Have experience working on a case management system, or similar is essential
- You will be self motivated and comfortable working alone (albeit with extensive support)
In return you'll receive:
- A competitive salary
- Monthly bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical cover much more
- Award winning training and development programmes
- Opportunities to progress and grow
- Remote working; work from the comfort of your own home
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.