Cathedral Appointments are looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a local, well-established firm based in the centre of Exeter. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and be used to working in a busy, fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include: -
· Working in a small team undertaking a range of sales, purchase, leasehold, right to buy and new build work
· Running your own caseload, from start to completion with minimum supervision. You will have some support from a Conveyancing Assistant
· Liaising closely and confidentially with a broad base of local clients and other parties, achieving a high standard of client care
· Attending networking and business development events as required in order to promote both yourself and the firm
Requirements include: -
· You will be an experienced Residential Conveyancer. Our client will consider a very experienced Paralegal, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor
· You will have thorough knowledge of the residential conveyancing process
· You will be self-supportive, with the ability to prioritise workflow by effective planning and time management, in order to meet deadlines in a fast moving environment
· You will have effective communication skills through letters, email, telephone and face to face meetings, to ensure a high level of service to a diverse range of clients
· You will be an effective team player
On offer is a competitive starting salary and great benefits, including; 25 days holiday, income protection, death in service, health cover, discretionary bonus and pension.