Residential Conveyancer - Cathedral Appointments are currently recruiting for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join our client’s local, growing law firm based in Axminster. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ Residential Conveyancing experience and be able to run their own caseload independently. This role can be based in Axminster or Seaton, or across the two offices.
Responsibilities of a Residential Conveyancer will include, but are not limited to:
· You will deal with a varied caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters, including; sales and purchases of land (both registered and unregistered) and both freehold and leasehold, re-mortgages, easements, plot sales, and transfers of equity
· You will run your own caseload but work alongside an established team of experienced Lawyers
· You will be required to attend networking events and to undertake business development activities in order to promote both yourself and the firm
· Travel between offices may also be required
Background/Skills of a Residential Conveyancer:
· You will ideally be a qualified Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE gained within Residential Conveyancing
· Experience within Commercial Property matters is an advantage, but it is not essential for the role
· Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload
· You will be personable and able to communicate with both clients and colleagues alike
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, with good IT skills
· Proven track record of Business Development
· A full driving licence and the ability to travel to other local offices and to see clients is required
On offer is a highly competitive starting salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra time off at Christmas, private medical, cycle to work scheme, plus more. If you would like to work for a busy, local firm dealing with good quality work, please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today for a confidential chat.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Residential Conveyancing, Residential Conveyancer, Commercial Property, Conveyancer, Conveyancing, Residential Property, Property, Legal, Fee Earner, Solicitor, Law Firm, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer, CLC, CILEX, LLB, Law Degree, Law, Jobs in Axminster, Devon Jobs, Axminster Jobs, Jobs in Devon