11 months ago
A Boutique Law Firm based in Westminster is currently looking for a Residential and Commercial Property Paralegal. The Firm happens to be one of the few Boutique Law Firms specialising in Property, Immigration and Family; offering this in an approachable and professional manner.
With success, the Residential and Commercial Property Paralegal will need at least 1 – 3 years’ experience in the Legal Sector. The Paralegal is expected to assist Solicitors with their caseload of Residential and Commercial Properties, possessing knowledge of Freehold and Leasehold Property. They must be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic; with strong interpersonal and communication skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual looking to progress their career as a Residential and Commercial Property Paralegal in a successful multiservice Law Firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 1 – 3 years’ experience in Residential Property
• Competent to assist with a variety of Residential/Conveyancing matters
• Confident to take on small caseload and progress further within the Law Firm
• Ambitious individual who is keen to fast track their career within a growing law firm
• Will have excellent organisational skills, along with the ability to multi task and work well under pressure
• Must have good technical and communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
• Experience assisting with Conveyancing transactions from start to finish
• Excellent file management and drafting skills are essential
• Location: London
• Salary range (DOE): £18,000 – £22,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 23.10.2017
• Reference: YK600
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy?
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close