- Residential Property Solicitor
- £30,000 - £45,000
Are you a Qualified Solicitor or an Experienced Fee Earner with 5+ years experience (ideally post qualification experience) and the ability to manage your own case load of Residential Property/Conveyancing matters, from inception to completion, looking for your next challenge?
- A full service, multi-office firm
- The company has a well-deserved reputation for excellence in the legal market
- Top Legal 500 and award winning firm
- You should be experienced in commercial and / or residential development and such experience to ideally include: acquisitions, disposals, conditional contracts, options, reviewing and reporting on title
- You should have strong technical skills and an ability to understand and work through complex issues
- You will be expected to deal with your own case load and provide support and assistance to the more junior members of the Property department
- Take an active part in business development opportunities on behalf of the team and firm
- Attend to clients, both in person and on the telephone, and provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care
- Manage the preparation of correspondence and documents through the case management system
- Attendance and participation at group meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very successful firm with an outstanding reputation in the legal field.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you please contact me as soon as possible to discuss in further detail.