30 days ago
Multi National, Accredited Legal Recruitment Consultants with a proven track record within the Legal Industry, are seeking a Resourcing Executive with Perms or Fixed Term experience to join their Manchester Central office. You will be a Resourcing Executive or Resourcing Consultant with experience within a professional Sector.
Minimum 12 months continuous experience is essential.
• You must have previous experience within an office based environment and hold experience of sourcing candidates strategically online and offline
• You must ideally have experience within recruiting staff and being able to actively take on board instructions effectively
• Ability to be highly computer literate and multi task among various websites, social media and search portals
• Previous recruitment background is highly desirable
• Experience of working within a fast paced, professional services environment.
• Be able to naturally hold conversations over the telephone with a friendly personality.
• You will be a natural team player
• Be able to work within a fast paced environment
• Excellent organisation
• Able to strategically locate candidates
• Hold the desire to succeed in progressing on to a management position
Why should you join RKRS LEGAL?
We have firmly established ourselves as a leading Legal Recruitment Consultancy. We have further focused on understanding employer needs, budgets and carefully advise on the relevant solutions required for our highly valued Clients, locally, nationwide and Internationally.
We do not use standard procedures or off the shelf software. Our bespoke I.T. systems and strategic search methods, in company with our recognised hands on training, provides our employees the freedom and tools to maximise their potential in being rewarded with a fantastic career. Our competitive basic salaries, unique financial bonus schemes, extra perks including in house masseuse, vouchers, holidays and incentives will leave you stimulated as to the growth expectations of RKRS Legal.
The environment here is strategically paced, intelligent and results driven. Our Manchester office provides a feel good factor, located centrally with a breath taking roof terrace! All amenities are a stone throw away with access to all public transport, shopping, cafes, and restaurants.
In order to allow our employees a better work / life balance we have a working week of 8:00am to 5pm (1 hour lunch) Monday to Thursday, 4:30pm on a Friday dependent on performance. ‘dozey days’ are built up of working from home on performance and dedication towards meeting deadlines and targets.
As well as a competitive salary and bonus we provide a higher than standard holidays, pay bank holidays and public holidays. Employees have the opportunity to accrue days through target achievement and performance.
Our staff are key to our growth. We realise this and reward over and beyond to attract and retain the very best. At RKRS LEGAL, our process and training not only makes you the best at your job, yet provides you with further life skills that will assist heavily in your development as a person all round.
about 1 month ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
28 days ago
only 9 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close