Recoveries Team Leader, Manchester
The basic purpose of the job and its primary objectives
An experienced Team Leader is wanted for an excellent opportunity at a friendly, down-to-earth firm that combines good quality work with a relaxed working environment. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
The successful candidate will lead, inspire and motivate the team to deliver an effective service to our clients and meet business KPI's and financial performance. You will coach the team, monitor performance, identify training needs and undertake case/performance reviews. Frequent analysis of Management Information and reporting against the Financial KPI's is also required.
- To take full responsibility for the leadership of the team and any necessary action to identify and implement improvements, ensuring high levels of employee satisfaction and productivity.
- To oversee technical supervision requirements within the team and act as the expert technical lead, ensuring accurate decision making, compliance of supervision procedures and high quality technical performance.
- To take responsibility for delivery of the operational performance metrics including revenue in line with agreed targets.
- To take responsibility for delivery of revenue performance of your team, ensuring consistent and timely billing.
- To lead and manage service delivery to allocated clients, ensuring consistent and effective response times, escalation processes and delivery of SLAs.
- To maintain a personal caseload of no more than 20% of total available time in order to contribute to financial performance and maintain an expert status through handling of live cases to demonstrate these capabilities.
- To own and manage the end to end operational process for claims handling ensuring minimal hand off, efficient handling and appropriate use of IT, with measures in place to deliver effective and consistent results.
- To administer quality control and audit processes, including regular random sampling of cases and co-ordination of formal audit processes as required.
- Support client relationship activity as required, including new tenders and events
- Lead on wider operational projects to ensure critical inputs and requirements are delivered including IT change, training and HR processes.
- To ensure that all necessary training needs are identified through supervision and quality control
- To ensure MI is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Previous management experience within a legal services environment is essential
- Qualified Solicitor or equivalent would be beneficial but is not essential
- The ability to display a pleasant, but assertive manner in dealing with colleagues and clients
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Microsoft packages
- An excellent eye for detail with a concern for quality and accuracy
- A focused client service approach is essential
- Team oriented and collaborative with a flexible, can do attitude
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely orally and in writing
Demonstrable ability to multitask and prioritise a full workload under pressure and the ability to work independently
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.