G2 Legal Limited
Taunton, Somerset, South West
£20,000 - £25,000
£18,000 - £24,000
Our client, a multi-office firm in Somerset, is looking for a Receptionist / Office Administrator for the Taunton office.
Your role will include:
- Answering telephones, screening calls, forwarding calls and/or recording and forwarding messages accurately, transcribing messages from telephone answering machines
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Receiving, sorting, and distributing mail within the office, filing correspondence and other materials as required
- Typing forms, form letters and other documents as required at acceptable levels of speed and accuracy, collating and photocopying materials as necessary, maintaining supply of forms as needed
- Maintaining necessary files, sorting, filing, archiving, and retrieving documents and records as necessary
- Maintaining client confidentiality
- Maintaining appointment diary either manually or electronically, organising conferences and meeting room bookings, coordinating meetings
- Reporting any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings, and equipment
- Assisting in the management of caseload by actioning legal procedures as directed by the Fee Earner
- Assisting in the management of caseload by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone
- Assisting Fee Earners in the processing of matters on a timely and cost-effective basis
- Supporting in the maintenance of files by effective file management
- Ensuring that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Fee Earner
- Attending to clients, taking instructions, and conducting letter and telephone enquiries as necessary
- Using the correct Practice procedures and systems to manage cases effectively, in accordance with the firm’s standards and legal requirements
- Improving and enhancing the firm’s client base by effective liaison with existing clients
- Maximizing the firm’s potential to cross-sell services by identifying appropriate opportunities
- Managing own work allocation, productivity, and quality of work with minimum supervision
- Ensuring our clients always receive the best possible service
- Ensuring our introducers of business always receive the best possible service.
- Carrying out instructions given by the management team
- Other ad hoc duties as required
This is a permanent role and will be fully office-based in Taunton. Full and part-time applicants considered. Competitive Salary.
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Zeeba Tolooe-Bush at G2 Legal for more info. #G2SP