7 months ago
Practice group/Global Operations team:
Type of Vacancy:
Full time/Part time:
Contract/Part time details:
About Eversheds Sutherland:
The post holder will be part of a large team of support staff with responsibility for all aspects of the operation and management of the Eversheds Sutherland properties within Europe. The normal place of work will be London but the post holder may from time to time be required to work in other locations to meet operational needs.
The main activities of the Facilities team include property acquisition, disposal and space utilisation, general operation, administration, maintenance and repair. In addition they manage the contents and all services required to provide a quality safe and secure environment for staff, clients and visitors.
At Eversheds Sutherland we believe in bringing the client - both internal and external - to the centre of everything we do. To do this we need to understand, anticipate and fulfil the unique needs and expectations of each client. We call this "Client Focus" and to help deliver this core part of our business strategy, we want to recruit people who not only excel in their field but who are also client focused.
To provide a first class client service which exceeds the expectations of both internal and external clients.
• Meet and greet clients to ensure their needs are exceeded in a timely and professional manner
• Manage event bookings ensuring we meet our client and host needs
• Regular liaison with the Catering team to ensure a high level of catering hospitality
• Monitoring of meeting rooms throughout the day to ensure they are maintained to a high standard
• Ensure the client areas are maintained to the highest standard
The health, safety and welfare of our clients, visitors and staff is of paramount importance and is thus essential to support a safe working environment. Particular reference is made to the health and safety at work regulations and Eversheds Sutherland Health and Safety policy.
Skills and experience:
• Liaise with host of meeting to ensure presentations are set up in a timely manner and that support is available if required
• To project a smart professional business image
• Provide a high level of service in line with agreed SLA’s and KPIs consistent with facilities regional objectives
• Strong commitment and a passion for meeting the needs of the internal and external clients
• A pleasant and friendly disposition
• An organised and methodical approach is key
• Strong administrative skills
• Adaptable to changing work environments
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Reliable, flexible and a team player
• Ability to remain calm and perform well under pressure
• Ability to use own initiative
• Professional smart business image
• Willingness to undertake training and share knowledge with team
Entry criteria in addition to the above skills and attributes:
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
• Working knowledge of the full suite of Microsoft products
• Experience of working in a legal service environment or similar blue chip organisation
We're a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we've built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. At Eversheds Sutherland, we believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality and diversity and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
Eversheds Sutherland endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Eversheds Sutherland operates within a preferred supplier list.