12 months ago
Practice group/Global Operations team:
Type of Vacancy:
Full time/Part time:
Contract/Part time details:
About Eversheds Sutherland:
Eversheds Sutherland is not your average law firm and we're not looking for average people. We do things differently - in the way we treat our people and the service we provide. That's how we've become one of the largest law firms in the world and a great place to work and develop your career.
We are looking for a Receptionist to work in our Amman office to provide excellent reception and front of house client service to both internal and external clients in addition to supporting the admin team with daily tasks.
Client Support Duties:
1. Meet and greet clients, contractors and visitors
2. Meet and greet colleagues from other offices and provide basic admin support
3. Prepare Meeting Rooms including catering, clearing rooms, IT and AV as required
4. Manage Room Bookings
5. Housekeeping checks to client facing areas
6. Ensure pantry is stocked. Monitor supplies and ordering as necessary
7. Arranging general office maintenance – light bulb replacement, AC adjustments, coffee machine maintenance etc.
8. Answer incoming calls on switchboard and direct callers as necessary
9. Manage Amman reception inbox and direct queries to relevant team
Admin Support Duties:
10. Post and code supplier invoices received on concur to be approved for payment
11. Records management and offsite archiving and retrieval support
12. Post room duties including sorting and delivering of incoming mail and couriers
13. Stationery stock levels and reordering
14. Ensuring the Multi-function device (MFDs) have toner and reordering toner when required
16. Pro-forma printing and billing support
17. Filing (to include cabinet checks)
18. Print room document production – including binding, printing and copying
Skills and experience:
A team player with fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic. Experience of working within a reception environment would be advantageous but not essential for the right candidate. Ability to present in a professional manner, work in a team adhering to strict deadlines under pressure and providing high quality work output is a must.
Computer literate with good understanding or experience of using Microsoft packages. Able to work quickly with precision when dealing with internal and external client requests. Precise data inputting skills. Ability to adapt quickly to new software packages.
You will have good time management and communication skills and be a good team player. You will want to work as part of a large busy team, be able to adapt well to frequently changing priorities and manage multiple tasks successfully when working under pressure whilst maintaining quality. You should also be proactively supportive of others during busy periods.
Good communication skills and a committed, flexible approach to delivering a high quality service to internal and external clients are key.
We're a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we've built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. At Eversheds, we believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality and diversity and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
Email this vacancy to a friend