10 months ago
Real Estate Transactional
Fieldfisher is a European law firm with market leading practices in many of the world's most dynamic sectors. We are an exciting, forward-thinking organisation with a particular focus on technology, finance & financial services and energy & natural resources.
Our growing European network of offices supports an international client base alongside our Silicon Valley and Shanghai teams. Among our clients, we count social media sites and high street coffee chains through to pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical devices companies, energy suppliers, banks and government departments.
Clients choose to work with us because we deliver commercial, pragmatic and innovative solutions through our exceptional legal expertise and experience, on time and on budget.
We have more than 400 lawyers spread over nine locations, all providing highly commercial advice based on an in-depth understanding of our clients' needs.
We operate across our offices in Belgium, China, France, Germany, Italy, UK and US - Silicon Valley.
The Real Estate transactional team have handled some of the market’s largest and most high-profile investment deals acting for major investors, pension funds, property companies, charities and occupiers. We have acted on portfolios of all sizes from offices to shopping centres to care homes and industrial warehouses and have established a lead position in advising European investors on property and property strategies.
We have also acted on a number of major developments and deals on a daily basis with an aspect of non-contentious commercial landlord and tenant matters, acting for landlord and tenants.
We are keen to appoint an experienced Associate to join our established Real Estate Transactional team.
* Assisting partners with all aspects of investment acquisitions and disposals
* The management of individual properties and property portfolios, including the granting of leases and licences, lease renewals and rent reviews for a range of good quality institutional and private investors
* Acting on new lettings for tenants including agreements for lease with works for retail tenants.
* Assisting on large scale sales and purchases portfolio transactions including dealing with certificates of title;
* High levels of client contact and client liaison responsibilities;
* Assisting on due diligence for developments and for financing and Corporate transactions.
Key Skills & Experience
* Qualified lawyer with good experience in real estate transactional.
* Relevant ‘hands-on’ work experience and client management skills
* Good knowledge of English Land Law and Landlord and Tenant law.
* Previous experience of acting for investor clients would be an advantage
* Strong interpersonal skills and sound time/case management skills
* Strong academic record.
Fieldfisher aims to ensure equality of opportunity and we are actively working towards improving the diversity of our staff. All applications will only be considered on merit and the applicant's suitability to meet the requirements of the role.