Real Estate Solicitor, Principal Associate- Manchester city centre
The Manchester real estate team of this well regarded national firm are looking for an ambitious real estate solicitor at principal associate level. You will be working on complex and high profile real estate projects, there is a great firm culture and lots of opportunity for progression.
- Top 50 UK law firm with a network of offices nationally
- Highly regarded real estate team, highly ranked in the Legal 500
- Strong development and investment credentials
- Acts for a wide variety of clients including commercial and residential developers, investors, major corporate occupiers and banks/funders.
- Managing a varied and high-quality caseload which will include development matters (both residential and commercial), acquisitions and disposals and landlord and tenant matters.
- Whilst you will be working within a supportive team, you will be happy to work independently
- There will be plenty of opportunity to get involved in marketing and business development events and activities
- Opportunity to join one of the largest real estate teams in the UK
- A qualified real estate solicitor with at least 6 years' post qualification experience, ideally to include development expertise
- Strong academic background
- Solid technical skills
- Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Fantastic, modern working environment
- Genuine commitment to agile working
- Hybrid working policy- 2 days in the office and the rest from home
- Great opportunities for career progression- you will be supporting the wider growth agenda for the practice, and the role will provide every opportunity to develop your career to the next level and beyond.
-Opportunity to join an award winning team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: