Real Estate Solicitor 3+ PQE - Leeds
A leading Yorkshire law firm are looking for a skilled Real Estate solicitor to join their growing team in Leeds. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and vibrant firm, where your well-being and career progression are truly valued.
This is an established firm with a strong reputation that far exceeds its Yorkshire roots. If you're looking to work in a friendly, exciting and supportive environment that nurtures career growth, this could be an excellent new opportunity for you. The successful candidate will join an award-winning Real Estate team that boasts extensive industry experience and technical expertise. The team operate across a diverse range of sectors, including complex and highly regulated industries. Clients span from property developers, investors, lenders, utility companies as well as public and third sector organisations.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Handling a varied caseload of real estate matters, including:
- Asset management (agreements for lease, leases and surrenders)
- Investment (acting for both individuals and landlords)
- Development work (commercial and residential)
- Supervising and supporting junior members of the team
- Participating in business development initiatives.
- Qualified Solicitor with minimum 3 years' PQE
- A collaborative, approachable and supportive work style
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with new and existing clients
- Commitment to providing the highest quality legal advice and prioritising clients
- Exceptional organisational skills
All people within the firm embrace the hybrid working model, which allows you to work from home 2/3 days per week, depending on the needs of the team.
Salary will commensurate with experience, but will be somewhere in the region of £55k upwards, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
If you're looking to join an established Yorkshire firm and you possess the above pre-requisite requirements, it would be great to hear from you! Please forward an up-to-date CV to **************@bcllegal.com or apply now for immediate consideration.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: