Real Estate Associate (NQ-2PQE) - Leeds
An excellent opportunity for a Real Estate Associate to join a top tier firm in their Leeds City Centre office. This is an opportunity for a talented real estate lawyer to join one of the most wide ranging real estate teams and do some of the best work in the region.
· The team is one of the most-wide ranging in the UK and is recognised as a leader in undertaking work across the whole real estate sector. Their expertise encompasses not only mainstream property law, but also landlord and tenant, construction, real estate disputes, planning and environmental law, tax, corporate structuring and property finance.
· Opportunity to manage a wide range of real estate matters including Landlord & Tenant, development, investment and management- including real estate finance work.
· Liaising with an enviable client list- including well known global organisations
· Opportunity for a solicitor to join an award winning firm that offers something different in the Yorkshire market
· Working with Partners who are leading experts in their field
· Plenty of client exposure
· Excellent training
· Impressive client base - across a wide range of sectors
· Incredibly competitive salary and benefits package
· Collegiate atmosphere
· The firm promote agile/ flexible working
· Real Estate Associate (NQ-2PQE)
· Good academic profile
· Good commercial awareness
· Good communication skills- outgoing & personable
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a wider team
· Self motivated
· Attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: