Real Estate Solicitor | Top National Firm | NQ+ | Leeds
A highly regarded national firm is seeking an NQ level Real Estate Solicitor to bolster their offering in Leeds. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with flexible working available.
- Service a wide range of quality commercial property matters with an emphasis on investment work for local investors and leading national fund managers together with landlord and tenant and portfolio management work.
- Involvement with a mix of commercial and residential development work as well as corporate support.
- Work with a number of leading Real Estate Partners in the Leeds office and will have regular contact with a number of other well known names across the firms numerous other offices.
- Join one of the most important departments in the firm who have a key role in helping deliver their national sector strategy.
- You will be at least an NQ+ Solicitor with suitable experience gained with a reputable experience
- Suitable commercial experience and acumen
- Strong academics and great communication skills
- Flexible, proactive and adaptable
- Fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Agile working available
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Varied and high quality work
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Work within a growing team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: