Real Estate Associate Solicitor 1-3 PQE - International firm - Birmingham
A leading national law firm is seeking an experienced Real Estate lawyer at the 1-3 PQE level to join its growing national team from Birmingham working on a broad diet of real estate matters to include complex and high profile residential and commercial development projects, acquisitions and disposals, investment and landlord and tenant matters. This is a friendly firm which can offer a good work/life balance and plenty of flexibility in how and where you work.
As a Real Estate Associate in this team, you would:
· Assist on large residential and commercial/mixed-use schemes for major national housebuilders and developers.
· In time, manage smaller developments for regional developers.
· Manage a caseload of acquisitions, disposals, leases and licences.
· Provide corporate support.
· Be involved in marketing and business development events and activities.
The successful Real Estate Associate will have:
· Broad real estate experience, ideally with some development experience whether from a large national/international firm or a regional or smaller firm with a solid real estate practice.
· A minimum of one years' PQE.
· Good technical, drafting and negotiation skills.
· Strong ties to Birmingham/Midlands.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
· The opportunity to join a growing national real estate team.
· The opportunity to work closely with partners on high-profile development matters for a notable client base as well as to work on a varied caseload of other real estate matters.
· A highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
· Healthy work/life balance promoted and encouraged.
· A sociable and friendly team environment.
Or for a confidential discussion regarding this Real Estate Associate Solicitor opportunity in Birmingham, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: