Real Estate Solicitor, Leeds
This is a fantastic opportunity for a real estate solicitor looking for the next step in their career to join a strong mid-tier firm in Leeds.
- Strong regional practice
- Well established in the region
- Highly ranked by the Legal 500
- Based in Leeds
- Working within an experienced team of fee earners to include two noteworthy partners
- Interesting and varied commercial property caseload to include sales and acquisitions, landlord and tenant work, investment property portfolios, property development and more
- You will be qualified real estate solicitor at the NQ-3 PQE mark
- At the NQ level, you will have completed a minimum 6 month commercial property seat during your training contract (or have the equivalent experience gained prior to qualification as a paralegal)
- You will be a strong team player with excellent client care and communication skills
- You will have a pro-active and professional approach
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits package
- Excellent quality work on offer
- Great work life balance
- Supportive of career progression and professional development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.